History of Thai Prime Ministers - thaigov.go.th, August, 2010
We have pointed out this peculiar page before--particularly the claim that, unlike Phya Manopakorn, Field Marshal Pibul, Seni, Tanin, and Chatichai, who were removed by coup d'etat, Thaksin's term ended due to a "State Administration Assembly September 19, 2006." It has just been updated with more fractured English and the Thai disdain for consistent font types and sizes.
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots
- It’s only about Thaksin
- Both hand out money for votes
- China supports the junta?
- Pro-Junta groups and the pro-democratic groups
- Weekly News Magazines: Bike for Love and Warmth, December, 2018
- Weekly News Magazines: All about politics, December, 2018
- Forget the Old Past Party
- Abandoning their ideology and betraying the people
- Pheu Thai’s heart
- Weekly News Magazines: Election Delay, January, 2019