History of Thai Prime Ministers - thaigov.go.th, August, 2010
We have pointed out this peculiar page before--particularly the claim that, unlike Phya Manopakorn, Field Marshal Pibul, Seni, Tanin, and Chatichai, who were removed by coup d'etat, Thaksin's term ended due to a "State Administration Assembly September 19, 2006." It has just been updated with more fractured English and the Thai disdain for consistent font types and sizes.
- Bloody October 2008
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Political parties in a coma
- The burning parties
- They messed up the country
- Should they still fight for Thaksin?
- Jatuporn’s back
- A tale of two newspapers: New cabinet member a savvy or unethical move?
- Turn the ship around
- Whatever he defecates… it is sacred