'I'm not going to run like Mr. Thaksin' - Spiegel Online, July, 2010
...Kasit: It is not an issue of two camps. The interpretation of a divided country does not reflect the real situation in Thailand. Rather, it was created only six months ago by protest leaders to incite people to take part in the anti-government demonstrations. The Red Shirts protested in order to support the former Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra, to bring him back to Thailand without having him serve the jail sentence he has received for corruption and conflict of interest while in office...
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Weekly News Magazines: the junta’s political party, October, 2018
- One lotus is above the water
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Rutting Dogs/Rutting Politicians
- Mark sinking
- There was a bribe too
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018