'I'm not going to run like Mr. Thaksin' - Spiegel Online, July, 2010
...Kasit: It is not an issue of two camps. The interpretation of a divided country does not reflect the real situation in Thailand. Rather, it was created only six months ago by protest leaders to incite people to take part in the anti-government demonstrations. The Red Shirts protested in order to support the former Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra, to bring him back to Thailand without having him serve the jail sentence he has received for corruption and conflict of interest while in office...
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Bangkok’s Central Park becoming a reality?
- Sorry for using excessive force
- Weekly News Magazines: Suriya leaves Phea Thai, June, 2018
- Thai police still protect Yingluck overseas
- Weekly News Magazines: Tears of Suthep, June, 2018
- Pheu Thai defectors
- Thai cartoonists on the Trump-Kim summit
- Weekly News Magazine: The Rescue, July 13-20, 2018