'I'm not going to run like Mr. Thaksin' - Spiegel Online, July, 2010
...Kasit: It is not an issue of two camps. The interpretation of a divided country does not reflect the real situation in Thailand. Rather, it was created only six months ago by protest leaders to incite people to take part in the anti-government demonstrations. The Red Shirts protested in order to support the former Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra, to bring him back to Thailand without having him serve the jail sentence he has received for corruption and conflict of interest while in office...
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots
- It’s only about Thaksin
- Both hand out money for votes
- China supports the junta?
- What the US could learn from Thailand about health care coverage
- Weekly News Magazines: Bike for Love and Warmth, December, 2018
- Pro-Junta groups and the pro-democratic groups
- Weekly News Magazines: All about politics, December, 2018
- Forget the Old Past Party
- Enjoy the mutual benefit
- Abandoning their ideology and betraying the people