Laos convenience stores - July 3, 2010
Nils reports: Laos now has its own brand of convenience stores (apparently since 2006) with currently 8 branches (all located in Vientiane).
I went there in April and just rediscovered one of their plastic bags with the web address.
- A tale of two newspapers: Black May 13 years later
- Part V – Ian Neumegen
- 21 Years Ago: Black May
- Big Brother Shocks Thailand
- Slain Italian Photographer’s Last Photos Unveiled
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- Let’s Make Bangkok’s Central Park!
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Politics in the Age of Thaksin
- Eight Years Ago: Thaksin’s World – Coming full circle from Black May
- Red Protests – May 19, 2010