Partial demolition of pillars irks governor - Bangkok Post, July 13, 2010
...The Fine Arts Department has decided to build a station for trams which will serve tourists visiting the nearby historical site. It agreed to change the design following an uproar.
Mr Witthaya said the remaining pillars will destroy the view of the old city hall...
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots
- It’s only about Thaksin
- Both hand out money for votes
- China supports the junta?
- Pro-Junta groups and the pro-democratic groups
- Weekly News Magazines: Bike for Love and Warmth, December, 2018
- Weekly News Magazines: All about politics, December, 2018
- Forget the Old Past Party
- Abandoning their ideology and betraying the people
- Pheu Thai’s heart
- Weekly News Magazines: Election Delay, January, 2019