Partial demolition of pillars irks governor - Bangkok Post, July 13, 2010
...The Fine Arts Department has decided to build a station for trams which will serve tourists visiting the nearby historical site. It agreed to change the design following an uproar.
Mr Witthaya said the remaining pillars will destroy the view of the old city hall...
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- Don’t help them form a government!