Partial demolition of pillars irks governor - Bangkok Post, July 13, 2010
...The Fine Arts Department has decided to build a station for trams which will serve tourists visiting the nearby historical site. It agreed to change the design following an uproar.
Mr Witthaya said the remaining pillars will destroy the view of the old city hall...
- Weekly News Magazines: Long Live the King, July-August, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018
- Chavalit is very fit
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Instead of cutting, try sucking!
- Political parties in a coma
- Withdraw from the deep south!
- Cables Detail C.I.A. Waterboarding at Secret Thai Prison
- Chinese cartoonist
- Top Red Shirts join with the military