THAILAND: Academics warned not to air political views - University World News, July, 2010
...If I talk about linguistics I have to be [politically] neutral," said Suda Rangkupan, a lecturer in linguistics at Bangkok's Chulalongkorn ...
- Bloody October 2008
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Political parties in a coma
- The burning parties
- They messed up the country
- Should they still fight for Thaksin?
- Jatuporn’s back
- Turn the ship around
- A tale of two newspapers: New cabinet member a savvy or unethical move?