How Google got involved in a land war in Asia - The Week, July 12, 2010
...because of Google's depiction of a disputed border with Thailand near an eleventh-century Khmer temple complex in Preah Vihear Province... Suddenly the corporation from Mountain View--which introduced its mapping platform in 2005 with the words "We think maps can be useful and fun"--was making headlines as a major party in a remote jungle conflict that has claimed at least seven lives in recent border skirmishes...
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots
- It’s only about Thaksin
- Both hand out money for votes
- China supports the junta?
- Pro-Junta groups and the pro-democratic groups
- Weekly News Magazines: Bike for Love and Warmth, December, 2018
- Weekly News Magazines: All about politics, December, 2018
- Forget the Old Past Party
- Abandoning their ideology and betraying the people
- Pheu Thai’s heart
- Weekly News Magazines: Election Delay, January, 2019