How Google got involved in a land war in Asia - The Week, July 12, 2010
...because of Google's depiction of a disputed border with Thailand near an eleventh-century Khmer temple complex in Preah Vihear Province... Suddenly the corporation from Mountain View--which introduced its mapping platform in 2005 with the words "We think maps can be useful and fun"--was making headlines as a major party in a remote jungle conflict that has claimed at least seven lives in recent border skirmishes...
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?
- Chase the government!
- Kissing in parliament