How Google got involved in a land war in Asia - The Week, July 12, 2010
...because of Google's depiction of a disputed border with Thailand near an eleventh-century Khmer temple complex in Preah Vihear Province... Suddenly the corporation from Mountain View--which introduced its mapping platform in 2005 with the words "We think maps can be useful and fun"--was making headlines as a major party in a remote jungle conflict that has claimed at least seven lives in recent border skirmishes...
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- Don’t help them form a government!