How Google got involved in a land war in Asia - The Week, July 12, 2010
...because of Google's depiction of a disputed border with Thailand near an eleventh-century Khmer temple complex in Preah Vihear Province... Suddenly the corporation from Mountain View--which introduced its mapping platform in 2005 with the words "We think maps can be useful and fun"--was making headlines as a major party in a remote jungle conflict that has claimed at least seven lives in recent border skirmishes...
- Bloody October 2008
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Weekly News Magazines: the junta’s political party, October, 2018
- What happens to the people Thaksin appoints?
- Weekly News Magazines: New army chief, September, 2018
- One lotus is above the water
- Politicians need to poo
- Silpa Bhirasri, Father of modern art in Thailand
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)