Press freedom watchdog urges Thai crisis probe - Philippine Online Chronicles, July 9, 2010
An international press freedom organization called for an "exhaustive and transparent" probe into the bloody political crisis that raged through Thailand earlier this year, expressing particular concern over two issues: first, the number of journalists who were killed or injured; and second, the censorship of media under a state of emergency decree. read more...
- 12 years ago: Thaksin’s increasing anger and boldness
- Analysis: Mother’s Day Bombings
- 10 Years Ago: Thaksin Escapes Assassination Attempt
- 13 Years Ago: Debating the Sukhothai Stone
- Analysis: Thailand’s Half Democracy
- 12 years ago: Going after Akeyuth
- 13 years ago: Mad scramble as Thai police fight for 10 million dollar reward for capturing top al-Qaeda figure
- 3 Years Ago: Pheu Thai Tries Its Own Reform Council
- Raise the flag!
- Prayuth and his elders
- Which charter do the people really want?