Press freedom watchdog urges Thai crisis probe - Philippine Online Chronicles, July 9, 2010
An international press freedom organization called for an "exhaustive and transparent" probe into the bloody political crisis that raged through Thailand earlier this year, expressing particular concern over two issues: first, the number of journalists who were killed or injured; and second, the censorship of media under a state of emergency decree. read more...
- Constitution Day
- The King’s Birthday
- Eight Years Ago: Airport Seized
- 7 years ago: Thaksin to receive $425 per month as Hun Sen advisor
- The real reason people are poor
- The U.S. supports IS
- Handouts to rural people end up helping who?
- Death by Facebook
- Thailand’s censorship
- The temple as hostage
- Pride and money comes at the same time