Press freedom watchdog urges Thai crisis probe - Philippine Online Chronicles, July 9, 2010
An international press freedom organization called for an "exhaustive and transparent" probe into the bloody political crisis that raged through Thailand earlier this year, expressing particular concern over two issues: first, the number of journalists who were killed or injured; and second, the censorship of media under a state of emergency decree. read more...
- The real reason people are poor
- Thailand’s censorship
- The temple as hostage
- Pride and money comes at the same time
- Chuwit is BACK!
- Everyone wants to use Section 44!
- University hostages
- Fees for the police
- Hack my house
- Donald Trump: America’s Berlusconi (or Thaksin, or Hariri, or…)
- What’s really behind Thailand’s hostility to Chinese tourists?