Press freedom watchdog urges Thai crisis probe - Philippine Online Chronicles, July 9, 2010
An international press freedom organization called for an "exhaustive and transparent" probe into the bloody political crisis that raged through Thailand earlier this year, expressing particular concern over two issues: first, the number of journalists who were killed or injured; and second, the censorship of media under a state of emergency decree. read more...
- From 2011: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Before Thaksin: Remembering the Checks and Balances of the 1997 Charter
- Dangerous Voting
- It’s a charade
- America first… World last
- Some bombers don’t go to jail
- The outrageous denial
- Police stealing the work of the gods
- Who controls the pipe bomber?
- Abhisit for leader!
- More on police buying their promtions