Press freedom watchdog urges Thai crisis probe - Philippine Online Chronicles, July 9, 2010
An international press freedom organization called for an "exhaustive and transparent" probe into the bloody political crisis that raged through Thailand earlier this year, expressing particular concern over two issues: first, the number of journalists who were killed or injured; and second, the censorship of media under a state of emergency decree. read more...
- Weekly News Magazines, January 27-February 10, 2017
- Trampling on those who died for the cause
- Thaksin wasn’t involved
- Prayuth and Thaksin feel the same way about the media!
- Weekly News Magazines, February 3-17, 2017
- Collapse of State Enterprises
- Making Yellow and Red love each other
- This train doesn’t end with reconciliation
- The prime minister wants coal-fired power plants!
- Thai govt subsidies add cars in one of world’s most congested countries
- CIA deputy director linked to torture at Thailand black site