In the Philippines, the Next Phuket? - NYT, July, 2010
[Thanks to Mud for pointing this out.]
...They're going crazy on Boracay because they want it to become the next Thailand, said Margaux Palau, 34, a local diving and yoga instructor originally from Spain, referring to Thailand's touristy shores. "Boracay is much nicer, if you ask me, but it's also much farther for most people, which is why it's still unknown...
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Bangkok’s Central Park becoming a reality?
- Weekly News Magazines: Suriya leaves Phea Thai, June, 2018
- Thai police still protect Yingluck overseas
- Weekly News Magazines: Tears of Suthep, June, 2018
- Pheu Thai defectors
- Weekly News Magazine: The Rescue, July 13-20, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018