Thai temple offers Buddhist funerals for pets - Washington Post, July 4, 2010
...Bereaved pet lovers in Bangkok come to Klong Toey Nai temple by the Chao Phraya river to mark the passing of their animal friends with full funeral rites which begin with short prayers by monks, a two-hour cremation, and a trip down the river to spread the ashes...
- The Wheel Begins to Turn: Weekly Rallies and Disapproving Academics
- The Hopewell Project
- ‘White Mask’ Guards Seen Trying To Hit Red Shirts With Iron Bars
- Traffic Jams in Laos
- Thaksin Wants to Know Who Burned Central World
- A Thai family’s desperate search for their missing daughter
- Thailand’s boom: To the northeast, the spoils
- Nana Intersection in the Past
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Ladyboys versus All Blacks: is this the world’s weirdest sport?
- Thai govt finally revealing huge losses incurred by rice pledging scheme-why not reveal who received the payments?