BBTV wins $8mn damages over copyright violation in US - The Nation, July 17, 2010
A US district court in California earlier this month ruled in favour of Bangkok Broadcasting & TV (BBTV), one of Thailand's foremost broadcasting corporations - popularly known as "Channel 7" - awarding BBTV $8.3 million (Bt267 million) in damages for wilful copyright and trademark infringement by IPTV Corporation (ThaiTV.tv), BKT Group and its management...
- Vintage images of King Chulalongkorn
- 14 Years Ago: Thaksin reveals his political successor
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – September, 2006
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – Newspaper Front Pages
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- Remember the bullet-proof child gods who led a brief Karen insurgency into Thailand in the 1990s?
- From 1989: An article in the NYT about Rama IX
- 6 Years Ago: Pheu Thai govt moves fast–Proposed law gives police power to shut news media
- The network of the officials who helped Yingluck escape
- All About the Royal Cremation Ceremony for the late King
- Who is left to burn Thailand?