New sounds in Chiang Mai's ancient alleys - Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, July 18, 2010
...Then again, the predominantly young posse of foreigners and natives moshing to the energetic metal, grunge and rap sets by the Thai band Nyok aren't there for the decor...
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- Words won’t stop the attack
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- The chicken farmer and the monkey