A renewed US-Thai alliance for the 21st century - US Department of State, July 16, 2010
...Secretary of State Clinton -- at about this time last year -- said in Bangkok that "we are committed to a broader, stronger, and deeper relationship with Thailand." The more robust, dynamic U.S.-Thailand relationship Secretary Clinton envisions will build upon an already solid foundation...
- The little people are corrupt
- Michael Ball recalls Man City ‘madness’: Thaksin Shinawatra gave us a team talk
- Domino fell the wrong way
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military