A renewed US-Thai alliance for the 21st century - US Department of State, July 16, 2010
...Secretary of State Clinton -- at about this time last year -- said in Bangkok that "we are committed to a broader, stronger, and deeper relationship with Thailand." The more robust, dynamic U.S.-Thailand relationship Secretary Clinton envisions will build upon an already solid foundation...
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- The Bangkok bombs
- Spreading the Photo
- Goodbye to Cartoonist Chai
- Weekly News Magazines: Chor Under Fire, June, 2019
- Weekly News Magazines: No Return for Joke, June-July, 2019
- A Real Communist?
- Internal Conflicts
- Article 44 Lives
- Mocking Yingluck
- Weekly News Magazines: Govt Stability, July, 2019