China will invest in Thai high-speed train, better rail links - Bernama, July 29, 2010
...The line is expected to also link to Sungai Kolok in Thailand's southern province of Narathiwat to Malaysia and will upgrade the quality of Thai rail links so that in future it could link via the north to Europe and in the south to Singapore, TNA reported.
The project will be built as a standard-gauge rail link and is expected to cover transport in all countries of the Association of South East Asian Nations (Asean).
Concerning the high-speed train, the deputy premier said China will cooperate with Thailand to build the country's first high-speed rail line from Bangkok to the eastern province of Rayong, which will also connect to Laos...
- 10 Years Ago: Thaksin Allies Try to Take Over Matichon & the Bangkok Post
- 9 Years Ago: Editorial Cartoons on the Death of Thai Rak Thai
9 ปีที่แล้ว : การ์ตูน ความตายแห่งไทยรักไทย
- Remembering the Thaksin Years: Crucify the Police Officer
- Nine Years Ago: The Night of the Coup
วันนี้เมื่อ 9 ปีที่แล้ว : คืนวันรัฐประหาร
- Nine Years Ago: The Coup – Front Pages
- Nine Years Ago: Thaksin Attempts to Declare a State of Emergency
- 8 Years Ago: “Black herbal toothpaste”
- 9 Years Ago: Time Running Out For Thaksin
- Nine Years Ago: The Coup – Sep. 24-Oct. 9, 2006
- 9 Years Ago: Thaksin’s public beatings
- 12 Years Ago: Suvanabhumi Airport Under Construction