What the Thailand editorial omitted - Washington Post, July 31, 2010
...Second, it's regrettable that the editorial accused our government -- which tolerated a two-month-long demonstration that damaged businesses, hospitals and the livelihoods of our people -- of "repression." We tried in good faith to negotiate a settlement with a definitive early election date and a road map for national reconciliation, but the opposition rejected it...
- From 2011: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Before Thaksin: Remembering the Checks and Balances of the 1997 Charter
- Thailand can learn from Myanmar!
- Police for police reform
- Is the junta preparing for Thaksin?
- Dangerous Voting
- It’s a charade
- Don’t “reform” the police
- America first… World last
- Some bombers don’t go to jail
- Time to Wake Up Thaksin: Weekly News Magazines, June, 2017