What the Thailand editorial omitted - Washington Post, July 31, 2010
...Second, it's regrettable that the editorial accused our government -- which tolerated a two-month-long demonstration that damaged businesses, hospitals and the livelihoods of our people -- of "repression." We tried in good faith to negotiate a settlement with a definitive early election date and a road map for national reconciliation, but the opposition rejected it...
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- The Democrats join in the burning
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- They are going to get Prawit
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- The military party deserves a head start
- Not Richard Mille