What the Thailand editorial omitted - Washington Post, July 31, 2010
...Second, it's regrettable that the editorial accused our government -- which tolerated a two-month-long demonstration that damaged businesses, hospitals and the livelihoods of our people -- of "repression." We tried in good faith to negotiate a settlement with a definitive early election date and a road map for national reconciliation, but the opposition rejected it...
- Constitution Day
- The King’s Birthday
- Eight Years Ago: Airport Seized
- 7 years ago: Thaksin to receive $425 per month as Hun Sen advisor
- New requirements for long stay visa
- The real reason people are poor
- The U.S. supports IS
- Thaksin still not dead
- Handouts to rural people end up helping who?
- Death by Facebook
- Thailand’s censorship