What the Thailand editorial omitted - Washington Post, July 31, 2010
...Second, it's regrettable that the editorial accused our government -- which tolerated a two-month-long demonstration that damaged businesses, hospitals and the livelihoods of our people -- of "repression." We tried in good faith to negotiate a settlement with a definitive early election date and a road map for national reconciliation, but the opposition rejected it...
- 12 years ago: Thaksin’s increasing anger and boldness
- Analysis: Mother’s Day Bombings
- 10 Years Ago: Thaksin Escapes Assassination Attempt
- 13 Years Ago: Debating the Sukhothai Stone
- Analysis: Thailand’s Half Democracy
- 12 years ago: Going after Akeyuth
- 13 years ago: Mad scramble as Thai police fight for 10 million dollar reward for capturing top al-Qaeda figure
- 3 Years Ago: Pheu Thai Tries Its Own Reform Council
- Raise the flag!
- Prayuth and his elders
- Which charter do the people really want?