What the Thailand editorial omitted - Washington Post, July 31, 2010
...Second, it's regrettable that the editorial accused our government -- which tolerated a two-month-long demonstration that damaged businesses, hospitals and the livelihoods of our people -- of "repression." We tried in good faith to negotiate a settlement with a definitive early election date and a road map for national reconciliation, but the opposition rejected it...
- A country that’s against pornography vs a country that produces porn
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Thailand international net traffic slowed
- Nike Factories In Thailand
- How eccentric were the generals who conducted the 1988 coup in Burma?
- The strange case of the Gen. Prayut/Prayuth’s name change
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- Thailand’s “Iron Lady” pressured to leave key post after exposing government corruption
- Bangkok Master Plans 1979-2006
- Gem shop locations involved in the scam
- The 2006 Coup in Thailand