What's keeping Thailand out of the World Cup? - CNNGo.com, June 14, 2010
...But excuses have constantly been made by supporters and the Thai Football Association. Defenses like "we're too small" or "we're not strong enough" have been regurgitated time and again. But for long time followers of Thai football the excuses just didn't add up. Countries like South Korea and Japan, which share similar ethnicity, gradually built up their teams until they were regularly competing for the top prizes at the top tournaments. So what's the problem?...
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Bangkok’s Central Park becoming a reality?
- Weekly News Magazines: Suriya leaves Phea Thai, June, 2018
- Thai police still protect Yingluck overseas
- Weekly News Magazines: Tears of Suthep, June, 2018
- Pheu Thai defectors
- Weekly News Magazine: The Rescue, July 13-20, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018