What's keeping Thailand out of the World Cup? - CNNGo.com, June 14, 2010
...But excuses have constantly been made by supporters and the Thai Football Association. Defenses like "we're too small" or "we're not strong enough" have been regurgitated time and again. But for long time followers of Thai football the excuses just didn't add up. Countries like South Korea and Japan, which share similar ethnicity, gradually built up their teams until they were regularly competing for the top prizes at the top tournaments. So what's the problem?...
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Mark sinking
- There was a bribe too
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example