Two off-duty BA cabin crew 'caused fatal inferno at Bangkok hotel after lighting candles in their room' - Daily Mail, June 9, 2010
[Thanks to Stewart for pointing this out.]
Two off-duty British Airways cabin crew in Bangkok were involved in a fatal late-night fire when 'mood-setting' candles in a hotel bedroom caused a blazing inferno.
A member of the hotel staff died in the tragedy - believed to be from smoke inhalation - after trying to rescue a BA steward from his blazing room in the middle of the night.
Another female stewardess, who is believed to have raised the alarm, was also rescued from the smoke...