Perversion of paradise: Thousands of British men fuel a vile sex trade in Thailand - but who's really exploiting who? - Mail Online, June 17, 2010
...Si says she tried working as a labourer and looked for jobs in one of Thailand's huge electronics factories, but only sex pays a living wage. She claims she's been with only three men since she came to Pattaya two months ago because she hates it so much.
'If most girls are honest, they hate it, too. I'd like to find a foreigner to be my partner so we can care for each other,' she says, as tears well up in her eyes. It's probably true, but unfortunately it sounds just like a line from her little book...
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- Heaven vs Hell
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work