I charge 10 and the kinky stuff is always British men--Prostitute called Ploy - The Sun, June 14, 2010
[Thanks to Noel for pointing this out.]
...The Sun spoke to a working girl called Ploy, who told how this tawdry industry is almost entirely sustained by British sex tourists.
...It is a seedy, fluorescent-lit nightmare...
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Mark sinking
- There was a bribe too
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example