Taiwanese arrested in Bangkok for alleged swindling from Chinese mainland - People's Daily Online, June 12, 2010
...Lieo, 43, was found to have 53 ATM cards with him. The police later searched his room at the World Inn Hotel and found 61 more ATM cards and a bank account with more than 1 million Thai baht ( about 30,000 U.S. dollars).
According to tourist police, the man was an alleged member of the so-called Call Center gang in Taiwan, which lured Chinese people on the mainland to transfer money to their accounts and then came to Thailand to withdraw the cash...
- Weekly News Magazines: What Happened to Joke, April, 2019
- Election Commission Dye Service
- Thanathorn’s foreign parents
- Weekly News Magazines: Restrict Abolish Eliminate Thanathorn, April, 2019
- Proof of authoritarianism
- Feeling pity for Hulk and Wonder Woman
- Waiting for a miracle to operate on arms and legs
- Price for the whole group of cobra politicians
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- They did not violate the law
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context