Taiwanese arrested in Bangkok for alleged swindling from Chinese mainland - People's Daily Online, June 12, 2010
...Lieo, 43, was found to have 53 ATM cards with him. The police later searched his room at the World Inn Hotel and found 61 more ATM cards and a bank account with more than 1 million Thai baht ( about 30,000 U.S. dollars).
According to tourist police, the man was an alleged member of the so-called Call Center gang in Taiwan, which lured Chinese people on the mainland to transfer money to their accounts and then came to Thailand to withdraw the cash...
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- Beating Opponents
- The Bangkok bombs
- Napoleon pig… is in every era
- Fighting for seats
- Spreading the Photo
- Principles distinguish a human from a cockroach
- Goodbye to Cartoonist Chai
- Weekly News Magazines: Chor Under Fire, June, 2019
- Weekly News Magazines: No Return for Joke, June-July, 2019
- A Real Communist?