Princess Cruises scraps Bangkok as embark/debark port due to unrest - Cruise Critic, June 22, 2010
...Princess representative Susanne Ferrull says, "the port is not currently deemed unsafe by our security department, but it is considered unpredictable because of sporadic periods of unrest...
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Mark sinking
- There was a bribe too
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example