Princess Cruises scraps Bangkok as embark/debark port due to unrest - Cruise Critic, June 22, 2010
...Princess representative Susanne Ferrull says, "the port is not currently deemed unsafe by our security department, but it is considered unpredictable because of sporadic periods of unrest...
- Weekly News Magazines: Long Live the King, July-August, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018
- Chavalit is very fit
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Instead of cutting, try sucking!
- Political parties in a coma
- Cables Detail C.I.A. Waterboarding at Secret Thai Prison
- Withdraw from the deep south!
- Chinese cartoonist
- Top Red Shirts join with the military