Princess Cruises scraps Bangkok as embark/debark port due to unrest - Cruise Critic, June 22, 2010
...Princess representative Susanne Ferrull says, "the port is not currently deemed unsafe by our security department, but it is considered unpredictable because of sporadic periods of unrest...
- Remembering Black May 1992
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- Whoever sleeps with you, they will die
- Old allies, new allies
- Can Chavalit be PM again?
- Remembering the Red Shirt Protests of 2010
- Baby Party
- AP: Bangkok Post editor ousted for criticizing Thailand’s military government
- Thai markets open for the Chinese