Teens Thai-ed to cellphones by chains of love - Sapa-DPA, May 28, 2010
Almost a quarter of Thai kids rate their cellphones on par with relationships, a survey published on Tuesday found. Asked about the importance of cellphones in their life, 23 percent said it was like a friend and lover they could not live without...
- Bloody October 2008
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Political parties in a coma
- The burning parties
- They messed up the country
- Should they still fight for Thaksin?
- A tale of two newspapers: New cabinet member a savvy or unethical move?
- Jatuporn’s back
- Turn the ship around
- Whatever he defecates… it is sacred