Teens Thai-ed to cellphones by chains of love - Sapa-DPA, May 28, 2010
Almost a quarter of Thai kids rate their cellphones on par with relationships, a survey published on Tuesday found. Asked about the importance of cellphones in their life, 23 percent said it was like a friend and lover they could not live without...
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- News from the 1890s
- Snake with two heads
- Weekly News Magazines: Drawing the Lines for Elections, November, 2018
- Weekly News Magazines: Govt minister and the pro-junta party, November, 2018
- Silly uncle is moving the mountain
- Who is left to run with Sudarat?
- From Red Shirts to Green Shirts
- Now he faces the heavyweight
- Thaksin’s new political party
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots