Teens Thai-ed to cellphones by chains of love - Sapa-DPA, May 28, 2010
Almost a quarter of Thai kids rate their cellphones on par with relationships, a survey published on Tuesday found. Asked about the importance of cellphones in their life, 23 percent said it was like a friend and lover they could not live without...
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Bangkok’s Central Park becoming a reality?
- Weekly News Magazines: Suriya leaves Phea Thai, June, 2018
- Thai police still protect Yingluck overseas
- Pheu Thai defectors
- Weekly News Magazine: The Rescue, July 13-20, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018
- Chavalit is very fit