Accidental Tourist: Thai water torture - TimesLive, May 9, 2010
...It's delightful to see kids squirting their giant water guns at each other, squealing with delight.
It's less appealing when you see some aged foreign git treating what is essentially a sacred Thai holiday like a wet T-shirt competition. The oglers are bad enough, but those who try to cop a feel are pathetic...
- The little people are corrupt
- Michael Ball recalls Man City ‘madness’: Thaksin Shinawatra gave us a team talk
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out