IKEA Thailand - April 28, 2010
...IKEA is coming to Bangkok and by end of 2011 IKEA will open its doors to receive the first customers. We are building a 40 000 sq. m store, filled with a wide range of well-designed, functional affordable home furnishing products for all functions of the home at prices so low that as many people as possible will be able to afford them.
...The new IKEA store will be located in Bangna and will be a stand alone store but also part of the MEGA BANGNA Shopping (225 000 sq m) center that will be constructed at the same time...
- Road to Victory is Red
- Red Protests – May 21, 2010
- A tale of two newspapers: Black May 13 years later
- 21 Years Ago: Black May
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- Part V – Ian Neumegen
- Three Years Ago: When the Red Shirts Leaders Accepted the Offer of Dissolution and Announced an End to their Rally
- Thaksin nominee who held his funds to keep them from being confiscated on trail for defrauding the former PM
- Big Brother Shocks Thailand
- Slain Italian Photographer’s Last Photos Unveiled