Corruption cases that rocked Dubai - Kipp Report, March 2010
...Commenting on his decision to proceed with Smith's extradition, the judge commented that 'the UAE has expressed willingness to do favors if Thailand asks in the future,' according to a report by the Times newspaper in the UK.
The reference to 'favors' may signal a significant shift in the prospects for former Thai Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra, who is wanted by the Thai government and reportedly spends a considerable amount of time in Dubai...
- Election Commission Dye Service
- Thanathorn’s foreign parents
- Weekly News Magazines: Restrict Abolish Eliminate Thanathorn, April, 2019
- Proof of authoritarianism
- Feeling pity for Hulk and Wonder Woman
- Waiting for a miracle to operate on arms and legs
- Price for the whole group of cobra politicians
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- They did not violate the law
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Songkran alcohol warning