Thailand should learn lessons from its competitors - Property Report Asia, February, 2010
...He says: "None of our clients are giving up on Thailand, but on the other hand people are taking a wait-and-see attitude. Clients have been slow to reinvest and upgrade. We have some clients that should be upgrading their technological infrastructures but, at the moment, because of many uncertainties when these companies make a capital expenses request to their headquarters the companies are saying 'wait'...
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Bangkok’s Central Park becoming a reality?
- Sorry for using excessive force
- Weekly News Magazines: Suriya leaves Phea Thai, June, 2018
- Thai police still protect Yingluck overseas
- Weekly News Magazines: Tears of Suthep, June, 2018
- Pheu Thai defectors
- Weekly News Magazine: The Rescue, July 13-20, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in