Thailand should learn lessons from its competitors - Property Report Asia, February, 2010
...He says: "None of our clients are giving up on Thailand, but on the other hand people are taking a wait-and-see attitude. Clients have been slow to reinvest and upgrade. We have some clients that should be upgrading their technological infrastructures but, at the moment, because of many uncertainties when these companies make a capital expenses request to their headquarters the companies are saying 'wait'...
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- News from the 1890s
- Snake with two heads
- Weekly News Magazines: Drawing the Lines for Elections, November, 2018
- Weekly News Magazines: Govt minister and the pro-junta party, November, 2018
- Silly uncle is moving the mountain
- Who is left to run with Sudarat?
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots
- From Red Shirts to Green Shirts
- Now he faces the heavyweight
- Thaksin’s new political party