Thailand should learn lessons from its competitors - Property Report Asia, February, 2010
...He says: "None of our clients are giving up on Thailand, but on the other hand people are taking a wait-and-see attitude. Clients have been slow to reinvest and upgrade. We have some clients that should be upgrading their technological infrastructures but, at the moment, because of many uncertainties when these companies make a capital expenses request to their headquarters the companies are saying 'wait'...
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- Student Hero
- A young girl does a better job than the PM
- Who will come crawling?
- Anti-rabies GT 200
- Talking to the snake
- The rich man is not full yet
- Red Shirt and Black Panther
- RIP “Rong” Narong Prapasanobol, cartoonist