Thailand should learn lessons from its competitors - Property Report Asia, February, 2010
...He says: "None of our clients are giving up on Thailand, but on the other hand people are taking a wait-and-see attitude. Clients have been slow to reinvest and upgrade. We have some clients that should be upgrading their technological infrastructures but, at the moment, because of many uncertainties when these companies make a capital expenses request to their headquarters the companies are saying 'wait'...
- Bloody October 2008
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Political parties in a coma
- The burning parties
- They messed up the country
- Should they still fight for Thaksin?
- Jatuporn’s back
- Turn the ship around
- A tale of two newspapers: New cabinet member a savvy or unethical move?