Thailand should learn lessons from its competitors - Property Report Asia, February, 2010
...He says: "None of our clients are giving up on Thailand, but on the other hand people are taking a wait-and-see attitude. Clients have been slow to reinvest and upgrade. We have some clients that should be upgrading their technological infrastructures but, at the moment, because of many uncertainties when these companies make a capital expenses request to their headquarters the companies are saying 'wait'...
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- They are going to get Prawit
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- Not Richard Mille
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter