'Not dad's nominees' - The Nation, February 11, 2010
...Their combined holdings were worth Bt40 billion. Most importantly, they were not acting as nominees for their parents, they argued.
...No taxmen were present when there were transactions of shares between the British Virgin Islands-registered Ample Rich Investments and Thaksin and Panthongtae and Pinthongta. Thaksin sold Ample Rich, which owned 392 million shares in Shin Corp, to Panthongtae for only $1...
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Mark sinking
- There was a bribe too
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example