'Not dad's nominees' - The Nation, February 11, 2010
...Their combined holdings were worth Bt40 billion. Most importantly, they were not acting as nominees for their parents, they argued.
...No taxmen were present when there were transactions of shares between the British Virgin Islands-registered Ample Rich Investments and Thaksin and Panthongtae and Pinthongta. Thaksin sold Ample Rich, which owned 392 million shares in Shin Corp, to Panthongtae for only $1...
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots
- It’s only about Thaksin
- Both hand out money for votes
- China supports the junta?
- What the US could learn from Thailand about health care coverage
- Weekly News Magazines: Bike for Love and Warmth, December, 2018
- Pro-Junta groups and the pro-democratic groups
- Weekly News Magazines: All about politics, December, 2018
- Forget the Old Past Party
- Enjoy the mutual benefit
- Abandoning their ideology and betraying the people