'Not dad's nominees' - The Nation, February 11, 2010
...Their combined holdings were worth Bt40 billion. Most importantly, they were not acting as nominees for their parents, they argued.
...No taxmen were present when there were transactions of shares between the British Virgin Islands-registered Ample Rich Investments and Thaksin and Panthongtae and Pinthongta. Thaksin sold Ample Rich, which owned 392 million shares in Shin Corp, to Panthongtae for only $1...
- The last time a coup leader became PM after a return to democracy
- We really care about Thaksin
- Several parties, same owner
- Election posters: End the economic crisis
- Election poster pollution
- Election posters: Pheu Thai’s heart is people
- Why do Thai people always smile?
- Election posters: Take action, be clear
- More jokes about Yingluck
- Election posters: Stopping, Cleansing, Destroying
- Election posters: Choose a professional executive