Thumbs up to separate pumps for foreign cars - AsiaOne, February 11, 2010
Petrol stations at border towns in Kelantan have set up separate pumps for locals and foreigners since early this year. The move followed complaints by locals that they had to wait a long time to fill up their tanks as Thai cars hogged the queue...
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots
- It’s only about Thaksin
- Both hand out money for votes
- China supports the junta?
- Pro-Junta groups and the pro-democratic groups
- Weekly News Magazines: Bike for Love and Warmth, December, 2018
- Weekly News Magazines: All about politics, December, 2018
- Forget the Old Past Party
- Abandoning their ideology and betraying the people
- Pheu Thai’s heart
- Weekly News Magazines: Election Delay, January, 2019