Thumbs up to separate pumps for foreign cars - AsiaOne, February 11, 2010
Petrol stations at border towns in Kelantan have set up separate pumps for locals and foreigners since early this year. The move followed complaints by locals that they had to wait a long time to fill up their tanks as Thai cars hogged the queue...
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- Don’t help them form a government!
- Put in a basket and wash