Thumbs up to separate pumps for foreign cars - AsiaOne, February 11, 2010
Petrol stations at border towns in Kelantan have set up separate pumps for locals and foreigners since early this year. The move followed complaints by locals that they had to wait a long time to fill up their tanks as Thai cars hogged the queue...
- Election posters: Looking at you
- The last time a coup leader became PM after a return to democracy
- We really care about Thaksin
- Several parties, same owner
- Dictatorship or Democracy
- Election posters: End the economic crisis
- Election posters: Transparent democracy
- Election poster pollution
- Election posters: Pheu Thai’s heart is people
- Why do Thai people always smile?
- Election posters: Take action, be clear