Thailand's downward spiral amazes investors - Bangkok Post, February 17, 2010
...[In December 2008,] people would call me and ask about my own safety. I had to tell them my own safety was not an issue at all. I was having a normal life like before. Nevertheless, we had a state of emergency and that was very negative in the eyes of the foreigners. The positive pictures that we experience here in Thailand, they don't go around the world. But the negative ones go around. I mean newspapers, they like to show all the clashes, and all the pieces that were in all the other parts of the city...
- Trampling on those who died for the cause
- Making Yellow and Red love each other
- 2005: PM Thaksin, family praised as ‘Family Day’ role models
- The prime minister wants coal-fired power plants!
- Informing the U.N. on the junta
- It’s not about Dhammakaya, it’s about Article 44
- Dhammakaya requires money to get into heaven
- Inspiration for the foot soldiers
- Stepping on the Eastern Tiger’s tail
- Dhammayoyo consecrated a lot of Buddha amulets
- Suan Dusit Poll: Using Article 44