Thailand's downward spiral amazes investors - Bangkok Post, February 17, 2010
...[In December 2008,] people would call me and ask about my own safety. I had to tell them my own safety was not an issue at all. I was having a normal life like before. Nevertheless, we had a state of emergency and that was very negative in the eyes of the foreigners. The positive pictures that we experience here in Thailand, they don't go around the world. But the negative ones go around. I mean newspapers, they like to show all the clashes, and all the pieces that were in all the other parts of the city...
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- The Democrats join in the burning
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- They are going to get Prawit
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- Not Richard Mille
- The military party deserves a head start