What's in a name? Thai floral tag for baby elephant - The Age, February 16, 2010
...Five floral Thai names have been shortlisted - Leelawa dee (frangipani), Mali (jasmine), Ma Li Wan (climbing jasmine), Su Ma Li (osmanthus) and Iyares (meaning orchid and elephant).
The names will go to an online poll, with one lucky voter who picks the winner scoring a trip to Thailand to explore the home of the elephant's ancestors...
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- Heaven vs Hell
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work