Bangkok holidays: Thailand's charming city that oozes kindness - Daily Mail, February 24, 2010
...On our first morning, I forgot to remove my credit card from a hole-in-the-wall machine and went on my way.
Minutes later, two teenagers sprinted after me, one brandishing my piece of plastic as though it were the key to life. In London, I would have been the one doing the sprinting to prevent the finders-keepers brigade from cleaning up...
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: From Rooster to Dog
- The military party deserves a head start
- Wrong purse
- Final blow
- Thaksin shifts puppets