Bangkok holidays: Thailand's charming city that oozes kindness - Daily Mail, February 24, 2010
...On our first morning, I forgot to remove my credit card from a hole-in-the-wall machine and went on my way.
Minutes later, two teenagers sprinted after me, one brandishing my piece of plastic as though it were the key to life. In London, I would have been the one doing the sprinting to prevent the finders-keepers brigade from cleaning up...
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- Move to the Jurassic era
- Weekly News Magazine: Getting Ready for the Political Future, April, 2018
- Political vacuum cleaners
- Fertilizing the junta party with crap of the past
- Old allies, new allies
- Whoever sleeps with you, they will die