Bangkok holidays: Thailand's charming city that oozes kindness - Daily Mail, February 24, 2010
...On our first morning, I forgot to remove my credit card from a hole-in-the-wall machine and went on my way.
Minutes later, two teenagers sprinted after me, one brandishing my piece of plastic as though it were the key to life. In London, I would have been the one doing the sprinting to prevent the finders-keepers brigade from cleaning up...
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Mark sinking
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example
- It’s the people’s fault for voting