More Edith Clampton and Readers' Responses - thai-blogs.com, January 20, 2010
Earlier: The legendary Edith Clampton - thai-blogs, January 18, 2010
[Includes some great examples of her letters.]
...She was highly "controversial" because a large minority of the Post Bag readers actually took her letters seriously, including embassy officials and big corporation heads. At the end of the day, what made Edith's letters so classic were probably the incredibly serious replies which often bombarded the sub-editors desk in batches...
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Bangkok’s Central Park becoming a reality?
- Weekly News Magazines: Suriya leaves Phea Thai, June, 2018
- Thai police still protect Yingluck overseas
- Weekly News Magazines: Tears of Suthep, June, 2018
- Pheu Thai defectors
- Weekly News Magazine: The Rescue, July 13-20, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018