More Edith Clampton and Readers' Responses - thai-blogs.com, January 20, 2010
Earlier: The legendary Edith Clampton - thai-blogs, January 18, 2010
[Includes some great examples of her letters.]
...She was highly "controversial" because a large minority of the Post Bag readers actually took her letters seriously, including embassy officials and big corporation heads. At the end of the day, what made Edith's letters so classic were probably the incredibly serious replies which often bombarded the sub-editors desk in batches...
- Bloody October 2008
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Weekly News Magazines: the junta’s political party, October, 2018
- What happens to the people Thaksin appoints?
- One lotus is above the water
- Silpa Bhirasri, Father of modern art in Thailand
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Rutting Dogs/Rutting Politicians
- Mark sinking