Tangled Thai: Bangkok's red tape slows the rebound - Break Bulk, Janaury 25, 2010
...For example, for two years the country's constitution has required new projects to undergo environmental impact assessments. However, said Rainer Roessler, BDP Project Logistics' Thailand-based general manager, no rules were laid out about how to go about getting these assessments done, so the permitting process bogged down...
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- We need conscription
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?