Winery scam - Sonoma Index-Tribune, January 21, 2010
As some of you may have, I received an e-mail purportedly from one "Anna Maldonado" who identifies herself as "an American" and whose e-mail address appears to be an Italian hosting site called Katamail.com . She says she lives and works in Bangkok, Thailand, and that "when I was around last time I got a bottle of one of your wines from a friend as a gift and I love...
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- Student Hero
- A young girl does a better job than the PM
- Who will come crawling?
- Anti-rabies GT 200
- Talking to the snake
- The rich man is not full yet
- Thai-style Animal Protection Unit
- Red Shirt and Black Panther