Winery scam - Sonoma Index-Tribune, January 21, 2010
As some of you may have, I received an e-mail purportedly from one "Anna Maldonado" who identifies herself as "an American" and whose e-mail address appears to be an Italian hosting site called Katamail.com . She says she lives and works in Bangkok, Thailand, and that "when I was around last time I got a bottle of one of your wines from a friend as a gift and I love...
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- We need conscription
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?