Bird spotted just twice in 139 years found breeding in northeastern Afghanistan - Treehugger, January 15, 2010
The warbler, called the "world's least-known bird species," was first spotted in India in 1867 and wasn't seen again until a sighting was made in Thailand in 2006...
Also: More in-depth information about the bird
- The little people are corrupt
- Michael Ball recalls Man City ‘madness’: Thaksin Shinawatra gave us a team talk
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out