Lost decade generation finds new life in Thailand - Asahi Shimbun, January 1, 2010
..."To me, Japan was a country where no matter how hard I worked, I never felt rewarded," said a 37-year-old Tokyoite who asked to be identified as Daisuke Kawasaki.
Kawasaki, a frequent visitor to the area, is among the generation that suffered through Japan's "lost decade" after the collapse of the asset-inflated economy in the 1990s...
- The little people are corrupt
- Michael Ball recalls Man City ‘madness’: Thaksin Shinawatra gave us a team talk
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out