Cambodia, Thai soldiers enjoy new year's dance near border - Bernama, January 4, 2010
Some 80 Cambodian and Thai soldiers enjoyed a New Year's dance last weekend, a festivity that helped the two sides of armed forces to know each other and exchange gifts...
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military
- Knives out for Sudarat
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- The chicken farmer and the monkey