With Hmong expulsion, Thai army asserts foreign policy role - The Irrawaddy, January 6, 2010
...Thai analysts are hardly surprised, given the long history of the Thai army calling the shots to determine Bangkok's foreign policy with neighborhood Laos, Cambodia, Burma and Malaysia. It is rooted in military thinking that was dominant during the Cold War, when Thailand was a strong ally of the United States government's war in Indochina...
- The little people are corrupt
- Michael Ball recalls Man City ‘madness’: Thaksin Shinawatra gave us a team talk
- Domino fell the wrong way
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- Words won’t stop the attack
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Profiting from being military