Police report on Pornthip raises tension in court - Sin Chew Jit Poh, January 7, 2010
...Karpal Singh who represented Teoh's brother Teoh Meng Kee alleged that the police report was made to intimidate and refrain Dr Pornthip from giving evidence of the second post-mortem carried out on Teoh's body recently.
...Karpal said Dr Pornthip needs assurance that she would not be detained by the Immigration when she arrives in the country to give evidence on the second post-mortem...
- The little people are corrupt
- Michael Ball recalls Man City ‘madness’: Thaksin Shinawatra gave us a team talk
- Domino fell the wrong way
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- Words won’t stop the attack
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Profiting from being military