Burma threatens Thailand's stability: Bangkok Governor - The Irrawaddy, December 9, 2009
...Thailand's Burma policy appears contradictory and lacks a coherent overall strategy, according to observers, who suggest Burma's ruling military are siphoning off the revenues from Burma's natural resource exports for both personal use and to finance the same massive military budget that is now causing concern in Bangkok...
- The little people are corrupt
- Michael Ball recalls Man City ‘madness’: Thaksin Shinawatra gave us a team talk
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out