Bangkok billionaires to bid for Manchester United - Merchant News, December 13, 2009
A group of far eastern billionaires based in Bangkok have spent the last three months putting together a deal which they hope will be good enough to buy English premier league football team Manchester United...
Chinese investors 'targeting Manchester United' - footballfanscensus.com, December 14, 2009
Chinese consortium believed to be lining up offer for Manchester United with Glazers standing firm - Times Online, December 14, 2009
Report: Manchester United on the verge of 1bn buyout - goal.com, December 13, 2009
...Based in Bangkok, two of the six members are reportedly fans of the club, who have visited Old Trafford twice this year to watch Sir Alex Ferguson and his men in action.
A financial source in the Thai capital allegedly said: "All the finances are in place and they are ready to approach the Glazers...
- The little people are corrupt
- Michael Ball recalls Man City ‘madness’: Thaksin Shinawatra gave us a team talk
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out