Ban Tai, Kanchanaburi, Thailand, Sortie 684BN RAF 0556, Frame 4003 - The National Collection of Aerial Photography, December, 2009
Hamish explains: Photographs taken by British aerial reconnaissance teams during WWII are being made public for the first time. They include, as one would expect, lots of pictures of mainland Europe, but the link above shows an aerial shot of railway bridges over the Kwai Yai. This appears to be the only Thai picture at present but they promise more in due course...
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots
- It’s only about Thaksin
- China supports the junta?
- Pro-Junta groups and the pro-democratic groups
- Weekly News Magazines: All about politics, December, 2018
- Abandoning their ideology and betraying the people
- Pheu Thai’s heart
- Weekly News Magazines: Election Delay, January, 2019
- New Year’s Cartoons: Goodbye Dog Year
- Politicians can’t wait to help people
- Thaksin can no longer sue