Ban Tai, Kanchanaburi, Thailand, Sortie 684BN RAF 0556, Frame 4003 - The National Collection of Aerial Photography, December, 2009
Hamish explains: Photographs taken by British aerial reconnaissance teams during WWII are being made public for the first time. They include, as one would expect, lots of pictures of mainland Europe, but the link above shows an aerial shot of railway bridges over the Kwai Yai. This appears to be the only Thai picture at present but they promise more in due course...
- Knives out for Sudarat
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- The chicken farmer and the monkey
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Thanks for the hug, Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- We need conscription
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?