Ban Tai, Kanchanaburi, Thailand, Sortie 684BN RAF 0556, Frame 4003 - The National Collection of Aerial Photography, December, 2009
Hamish explains: Photographs taken by British aerial reconnaissance teams during WWII are being made public for the first time. They include, as one would expect, lots of pictures of mainland Europe, but the link above shows an aerial shot of railway bridges over the Kwai Yai. This appears to be the only Thai picture at present but they promise more in due course...
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Mark sinking
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example
- It’s the people’s fault for voting