Monarchies and political systems discussed in Bangkok - The Irrawaddy, December 8, 2009
...All four countries feature lese-majeste laws, which sit in the statute books alongside robust freedom of speech and expression regulations. In the case of European countries, these include the European Court of Human Rights and the Council of Europe...
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- Whoever sleeps with you, they will die
- Old allies, new allies
- Can Chavalit be PM again?
- Baby Party
- Democrats shut out
- You cannot fight with those who made the rules
- Bangkok’s Central Park becoming a reality?
- Divorcing Prayuth