Malaysian credit card scammers crowd Thai jails - New Straits Times, December 6, 2009
...Malaysian ambassador to Thailand Datuk Husni Zai Yaacob said 246 Malaysians were in 10 prisons here, while 251 were in eight prisons in southern Thailand.
He said the credit card fraud was the work of syndicates and some of those arrested had up to 10 credit cards each...
Wise, irrepressible, and a bit of a troublemaker - The Age, December, 2009
Sulak Sivaraksa, who is in Melbourne for the Parliament of the World's Religions, says he is known by many labels in his home country of Thailand...
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- Don’t help them form a government!
- Put in a basket and wash
- Danger for the junta
- Thanathorn got his mom in trouble