Malaysian credit card scammers crowd Thai jails - New Straits Times, December 6, 2009
...Malaysian ambassador to Thailand Datuk Husni Zai Yaacob said 246 Malaysians were in 10 prisons here, while 251 were in eight prisons in southern Thailand.
He said the credit card fraud was the work of syndicates and some of those arrested had up to 10 credit cards each...
Wise, irrepressible, and a bit of a troublemaker - The Age, December, 2009
Sulak Sivaraksa, who is in Melbourne for the Parliament of the World's Religions, says he is known by many labels in his home country of Thailand...
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- The chicken farmer and the monkey