Malaysian credit card scammers crowd Thai jails - New Straits Times, December 6, 2009
...Malaysian ambassador to Thailand Datuk Husni Zai Yaacob said 246 Malaysians were in 10 prisons here, while 251 were in eight prisons in southern Thailand.
He said the credit card fraud was the work of syndicates and some of those arrested had up to 10 credit cards each...
Wise, irrepressible, and a bit of a troublemaker - The Age, December, 2009
Sulak Sivaraksa, who is in Melbourne for the Parliament of the World's Religions, says he is known by many labels in his home country of Thailand...
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots
- It’s only about Thaksin
- China supports the junta?
- Pro-Junta groups and the pro-democratic groups
- Weekly News Magazines: All about politics, December, 2018
- Abandoning their ideology and betraying the people
- Pheu Thai’s heart
- Weekly News Magazines: Election Delay, January, 2019
- New Year’s Cartoons: Goodbye Dog Year
- Politicians can’t wait to help people
- Thaksin can no longer sue