Malaysian credit card scammers crowd Thai jails - New Straits Times, December 6, 2009
...Malaysian ambassador to Thailand Datuk Husni Zai Yaacob said 246 Malaysians were in 10 prisons here, while 251 were in eight prisons in southern Thailand.
He said the credit card fraud was the work of syndicates and some of those arrested had up to 10 credit cards each...
Wise, irrepressible, and a bit of a troublemaker - The Age, December, 2009
Sulak Sivaraksa, who is in Melbourne for the Parliament of the World's Religions, says he is known by many labels in his home country of Thailand...
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Mark sinking
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example
- It’s the people’s fault for voting