Malaysian credit card scammers crowd Thai jails - New Straits Times, December 6, 2009
...Malaysian ambassador to Thailand Datuk Husni Zai Yaacob said 246 Malaysians were in 10 prisons here, while 251 were in eight prisons in southern Thailand.
He said the credit card fraud was the work of syndicates and some of those arrested had up to 10 credit cards each...
Wise, irrepressible, and a bit of a troublemaker - The Age, December, 2009
Sulak Sivaraksa, who is in Melbourne for the Parliament of the World's Religions, says he is known by many labels in his home country of Thailand...
- The last time a coup leader became PM after a return to democracy
- We really care about Thaksin
- Several parties, same owner
- Election posters: End the economic crisis
- Election poster pollution
- Election posters: Pheu Thai’s heart is people
- Why do Thai people always smile?
- Election posters: Take action, be clear
- More jokes about Yingluck
- Election posters: Stopping, Cleansing, Destroying
- Election posters: Choose a professional executive