Expat Explorer Survey 2009 - HSBC, November, 2009
Stephane notes: Here's a report you may find interesting. ...Thailand is #3, language is the main barrier and a staggering 47% of expats found love in Thailand (compared to 20% in other countries).
- From 2011: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- What do these bombs mean?
- Nothing is Permanent
- More reaction to the bombings
- Before Thaksin: Remembering the Checks and Balances of the 1997 Charter
- 28 years ago: An article in the NYT about Rama IX
- Can we get rid of the U.S. ambassador?
- Thailand can learn from Myanmar!
- Police for police reform
- Is the junta preparing for Thaksin?
- Dangerous Voting