Expat Explorer Survey 2009 - HSBC, November, 2009
Stephane notes: Here's a report you may find interesting. ...Thailand is #3, language is the main barrier and a staggering 47% of expats found love in Thailand (compared to 20% in other countries).
- Trampling on those who died for the cause
- Making Yellow and Red love each other
- 2005: PM Thaksin, family praised as ‘Family Day’ role models
- The prime minister wants coal-fired power plants!
- Informing the U.N. on the junta
- It’s not about Dhammakaya, it’s about Article 44
- Dhammakaya requires money to get into heaven
- Inspiration for the foot soldiers
- Stepping on the Eastern Tiger’s tail
- Dhammayoyo consecrated a lot of Buddha amulets
- Suan Dusit Poll: Using Article 44