Suan Dusit Poll: 72.11% disagree with the "Pattani City" idea - November 6, 2009
72.11% of respondents disagree with Pheu Thai chairman Chavalit Yongchaiyudh's proposal for a "Pattani City" autonomous area in the Deep South. 17.31% agree and 10.58% are not sure. Suan Dusit interviewed 364 people for the survey.
- 13 years ago: Thaksin’s increasing boldness
- Remembering Thaksin as PM: Thaksin surprises reporters with X sign
- Analysis: Yingluck’s Strange Strategy
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – September, 2006
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – Newspaper Front Pages
- Sucking Ghost
- 6 Years Ago: Why did the Pheu Thai rush to alter the constitution?
- Monks too high to be touched
- Shinawatra family drama
- Weekly News Magazines: Who will lead the Pheu Thai, July, 2017