Suan Dusit Poll: 72.11% disagree with the "Pattani City" idea - November 6, 2009
72.11% of respondents disagree with Pheu Thai chairman Chavalit Yongchaiyudh's proposal for a "Pattani City" autonomous area in the Deep South. 17.31% agree and 10.58% are not sure. Suan Dusit interviewed 364 people for the survey.
- Weekly News Magazines, January 13-27, 2017
- Weekly News Magazines, January 27-February 10, 2017
- Trampling on those who died for the cause
- Riches from hardship
- Thaksin wasn’t involved
- Prayuth and Thaksin feel the same way about the media!
- Weekly News Magazines, February 3-17, 2017
- Collapse of State Enterprises
- Making Yellow and Red love each other
- This train doesn’t end with reconciliation
- The prime minister wants coal-fired power plants!