Suan Dusit Poll: 72.11% disagree with the "Pattani City" idea - November 6, 2009
72.11% of respondents disagree with Pheu Thai chairman Chavalit Yongchaiyudh's proposal for a "Pattani City" autonomous area in the Deep South. 17.31% agree and 10.58% are not sure. Suan Dusit interviewed 364 people for the survey.
- 4 Years Ago: One of the wealthiest families in Thailand has convinced the poor that it understands their problems and will fight for their rights
- 13 Years Ago: Remembering the grounds of the Siam Intercontinental Hotel
- 12 Years Ago: Chuwit and the Massage Parlour Scandal
- 76 Years Ago: ‘Strategic Siam changes its name to Thai’
- 8 Years Ago: “Black herbal toothpaste”
- 12 Years Ago: Revolution in Laos?
- 11 Years Ago: Thailand’s New Strongman
- 7 Years Ago: “Thailand United Southern Underground” ceasefire
- 9 Years Ago: Time Running Out For Thaksin
- 10 Years Ago: Losing the right to criticize a company owned by Thaksin
- 9 Years Ago: Thaksin’s public beatings