Suan Dusit Poll: 72.11% disagree with the "Pattani City" idea - November 6, 2009
72.11% of respondents disagree with Pheu Thai chairman Chavolit Yongjiyut's proposal for a "Pattani City" autonomous area in the Deep South. 17.31% agree and 10.58% are not sure. Suan Dusit interviewed 364 people for the survey.
- Animated videos lauding Thaksin–He always “defies his fate”
- Gem shop locations involved in the scam
- Is Gen. Prayuth really growing “eccentric” or “superstitious” as Time Magazine claims?
- Catching the Red Shirt gunmen
- Gen. Prayuth Army Sticker app
- Bangkok Master Plans 1979-2006
- Thailand Tax Refund Claims – 10 Truths to Share with Foreigners
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- Koh Larn vendors force tourists off beach who won’t rent umbrellas from them
- The very bizarre case of Dr Thaksin Shinawatra