Suan Dusit Poll: 72.11% disagree with the "Pattani City" idea - November 6, 2009
72.11% of respondents disagree with Pheu Thai chairman Chavalit Yongchaiyudh's proposal for a "Pattani City" autonomous area in the Deep South. 17.31% agree and 10.58% are not sure. Suan Dusit interviewed 364 people for the survey.
- Constitution Day
- The King’s Birthday
- Eight Years Ago: Airport Seized
- 7 years ago: Thaksin to receive $425 per month as Hun Sen advisor
- The real reason people are poor
- The U.S. supports IS
- Handouts to rural people end up helping who?
- Death by Facebook
- Thailand’s censorship
- The temple as hostage
- Pride and money comes at the same time