More on the Thaksin-Times interview: So Richard, why can't British public schoolboys rule Thailand? - andrew-drummond.com, November 10, 2009
...Actually the author has missed the bottom line on this story and that it is quite simply: Thailand is going to the dogs but Thaksin says will come back to power in Thailand by hook or by crook with Pheu Thai after the next election, his sins will be wiped, he will be found not guilty, and he then can put the country together again and save us all.
If he wants to march in, he will march in from the north, but he wants to avoid bloodshed, he says, thankfully for once...
- Too Many Unemployed Creating Smog
- Same allies, different kingpin
- New Year’s Cartoons: Goodbye Dog Year
- Election posters: Looking at you
- No exit
- New Year’s Cartoons: Wave Goodbye to the Old Year
- Analysis: The last time a coup chief became prime minister after elections
- Dictatorship or Democracy
- New Year’s Cartoons: This year will have an election
- New Year’s Cartoons: Happy new year without sadness
- We really care about Thaksin