Violence down 28 per cent in Thailand's deep South, army says - EARTHtimes.org, November 18, 2009
Violent incidents have declined 28 per cent this year in Thailand's predominantly Muslim deep South thanks to the army's hearts and minds campaign in the troubled area bordering Malaysia, the region's army commander claimed...
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots
- It’s only about Thaksin
- China supports the junta?
- Pro-Junta groups and the pro-democratic groups
- Weekly News Magazines: All about politics, December, 2018
- Abandoning their ideology and betraying the people
- Pheu Thai’s heart
- Weekly News Magazines: Election Delay, January, 2019
- New Year’s Cartoons: Goodbye Dog Year
- Politicians can’t wait to help people
- Thaksin can no longer sue