Violence down 28 per cent in Thailand's deep South, army says - EARTHtimes.org, November 18, 2009
Violent incidents have declined 28 per cent this year in Thailand's predominantly Muslim deep South thanks to the army's hearts and minds campaign in the troubled area bordering Malaysia, the region's army commander claimed...
- Weekly News Magazines: Long Live the King, July-August, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018
- Chavalit is very fit
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Instead of cutting, try sucking!
- Cables Detail C.I.A. Waterboarding at Secret Thai Prison
- Withdraw from the deep south!
- Political parties in a coma
- Chinese cartoonist
- Top Red Shirts join with the military