Violence down 28 per cent in Thailand's deep South, army says - EARTHtimes.org, November 18, 2009
Violent incidents have declined 28 per cent this year in Thailand's predominantly Muslim deep South thanks to the army's hearts and minds campaign in the troubled area bordering Malaysia, the region's army commander claimed...
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Weekly News Magazines: the junta’s political party, October, 2018
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Mark sinking
- Rutting Dogs/Rutting Politicians
- There was a bribe too
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?