Bangkok city model - November, 20, 2009
Fans of city planning will enjoy this huge model of Bangkok in the Din Daeng City Planning office. Note that it is closed from 12:00-1:00 for employee lunch and they do not seem to want to turn on the room lights or air conditioning for visitors. GoogleEarth Placemark
Scale model of Bangkok goes on display - Bangkok Post, November 14, 2009
Earlier: The Shanghai Urban Planning Museum
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Weekly News Magazines: the junta’s political party, October, 2018
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Mark sinking
- Rutting Dogs/Rutting Politicians
- There was a bribe too
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?