Cambodia takes reins of Thai-owned firm as row deepens - Reuters, November 18, 2009
Thai aviation staff banned - AFP, November 18, 2009
Samart builds Cambodian empire without Thaksin's help - The Nation, November 19, 2009
And KI adds: Sun Chanthol, a former Funcinpec minister, defected to join the CPP following Funcinpec's demise. He is now a minister without portfolio in Hun Xen's regime. What The Nation failed to mention is that Samart's Siam Cement plant is a joint venture with Cambodia's Khaou Chuly group and Khaou Chuly happens to be Sun Chanthol's father-in-law.
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- They are going to get Prawit
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter