Pheu Thai opposing constitutional amendments - October 9, 2009
In case you missed it, the quick-moving Pheu Thai position on charter change:
Pheu Thai announces boycott of charter amendments
Govt to go ahead with charter change
PM surprised by Pheu Thai's stance
Pheu Thai still for charter amendment
Turnabout was so quick that editorials analyzing the Pheu Thai opposition were out of date by mid-morning.
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?
- Chase the government!
- Kissing in parliament